Helping capitalize your investment.
As a premium property management company providing world-class customer service to both our Owners and Residents, your real estate investment is important to us. We have designed our entire infrastructure around this very premise. Here are some important considerations to keep in mind:
- We make continual investments in robust technology and software by staying away from the cheapest software on the market (such as Appfolio or Buildium).
- We show continued dedication by providing training opportunities for our staff. A full, 380 man-hours per month are dedicated to the training and development of June Palms Associates. Our team members also go through background screening and submit to random drug testing.
- We have a disciplined focus on our proven systemic processes.
You will enjoy the benefits of our robust infrastructure in many ways. It is for these reasons and our dedication to superior customer service that has earned June Palms accreditation and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
When it comes to managing your Real Estate Investment,
second best shouldn’t be your first choice.
Since 2009 and the nationwide real estate decline, there have been a lot of property management companies that have come on the scene. While some claim to invest in “Leading Technology”, be aware that all Property Management software and management systems are not alike. To understand the important differences, please read the article, 12 Unusual Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring a Property Manager.
So what does investing in a property management company mean for you?
- You’ll Know the Financial Details: There will be complete transparency in all Accounting, visible in real-time through our online Owner’s Portal and managed our degreed Staff Accountant
- Easy Access to Monthly Statements, Leases and Important Documents: Owner statements, leases, property photos and inspection reports are all sent to you electronically as well as posted and visible via the online Owner’s Portal.
- Residents Can Pay Online: While online payment is nothing new in this industry, our software allows for Residents to make direct payments and will update their accounts in real-time. This is important because you will see the update in real-time as well.
- You’ll Know About Significant Events: Our system and infrastructure ensures that Owners are notified in a timely manner of all significant events that may happen. Examples include:
- Maintenance requests
- Lease renewals
- Lease terminations
- Short-pay or non-payment of rent
- Notifications of damages
- Video inspections
- Inspection reports